Teen Summer Reading Program
June 23 - Aug. 10, 2012
Students entering Grades 6-12
The more items that you read, the more chances
you have to win!
- You can register for the Teen Summer Reading Program two ways...by filling out the paper form at the Reference Desk. or by filling out the online form at www.cumberlandlibrary.org/tsrpregister.html. Registration begins June 23rd.
- Reviews can be submitted at the Reference Desk and/or online. To register to submit reviews online, go to http://cumberlandlibrary.org/teens and click the register link in the left-hand column. Type in your user name and email address. An email will be sent to you containing your password.
- In order to be eligible for the Grand Prize drawing:
- You MUST register for this program.
- You have to have read at least 5 items.
- You choose what you read. It can be a book, graphic novel, magazine, and/or a newspaper.
- After you finish reading an item, you may post your review online or you may fill out a paper entry form and place it in the box at the Reference Desk at the library.
- Starting on Friday, July 6th, a drawing for 2 prizes will take place every week at 3 PM through August 10th. Each week, I will call the winners after the drawing. Both the winners' names will be posted online and on our bulletin board. The names may not be posted until Monday.
- All reviews must be submitted by noon on August 10th to be eligible for the grand prize drawing.
- Friday, July 6: $5 Dunkin Donuts gift card
- -----------Julandry A. & Charlotte C.
- Friday, July 13: $10 CVS gift card
- -----------Molly M. & Brad Z.
- Friday, July 20: $15 iTunes gift card
- -----------Nick D. & Colleen E.
- Friday, July 27: $20 Best Buy gift card
- -----------Sarah C. & Alizabeth J.
- Friday, August 3: $25 Cinema World gift card
- -----------Briana C. & Karin D.
Two prizes will be awarded each week
GRAND PRIZE---Friday, August 10---$75 Target gift card
Prizes were generously donated by the
Friends of the Cumberland Library
The statewide Rhode Island Summer Reading Program is supported by the RI Office of Library and Information Services with funds from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, the Pawtucket Red Sox, Citizens Bank and Pepsi.
Local support includes RI Children’s and Young Adult Librarians, and the Friends of the Cumberland Public Library.