If you're an Elementary School Teacher, please use the Children's Assignment Alert Form.
If you're a Middle/High School Teacher, please read below to find information about the Middle/High School Assignment Alert Form.
There are two ways that you can contact us to request that materials be held for your students to use at the Cumberland Public Library.
- Please fill out the Middle/High School Assignment Alert form to help us obtain the correct materials for the assignmnent.
- Email us including the following information:
- School phone number
- Email address
- Class size
- Types of materials needed
- Specific books to be held
- Restriction on use of certain materials
- Date the assignment will be given
- Assignment due date
- Length of assignment
- Thank you,
- Jennifer Beiermann
- Young Adult/Reference Librarian
- Cumberland Public Library