All storytimes are drop in, no registration is necessary.
The Winter Storytime Session runs from Monday, January 8th through Wednesday, February 23rd.
No Storytime on Monday, January 16th and Monday, February 19th
Babies and Books: Mondays starting January 23rd through February 21st at 10:00am
Birth through 23 months storytime
Connect with your baby through stories, rhymes, and songs, followed by a play time.
Just for Twos: Tuesdays starting January 24th through February 22nd at 10:00am
Two year old storytime
Encourage your two-year-olds emerging language skills with stories and songs. Adult required to attend!
Pajama Storytime: Tuesday nights starting January 24th through February 22nd at 6:30pm
Pajama family storytime - Children of all ages and their families welcome!
Put on your pajamas and participate with your bedtime pal in stories, songs, and fun!
Just for Preschoolers: Wednesdays starting January 25th through February 23rd at 10:00am
Preschool storytime, ages 3, 4, and 5!
Engage your preschooler through stories, songs, and movement activities.
Please help us provide the best experience for all by attending the storytime planned for your child’s age.
For additional information, please contact the Children’s Room at 333-2552, ext. 3.
- Please help us to provide the best experience for all by attending the storytime planned for your child’s age.
- We recommend that you bring the children to the library about 10-15 minutes before Storytime begins. This allows time for the children to use the restroom if needed, and to settle in before we enter the Program Room. Late arrivals disturb the Storytime in progress and are a distraction to the children.
- Candy, gum, snack foods, as well as personal toys, are best enjoyed at home or outside the library.
- Please remain in the Children’s Room in case of an emergency.
- Occasionally a child is not ready for stories in a social setting. We reserve the right to withdraw any such child from Storytime and discuss alternative choices for programs.
Thank you for helping us to make Storytime a success for all!